TOOL: HOW TO TURN YOUR PURPOSE INTO YOUR BUSINESS ENTITY!
Whats up! We’ve been sitting on this framework for a few days now. Sometimes we know that we have a purpose or passion project. But we don’t quite know what form it should take.
We drafted a rudimentary (quick) framework to help you get started with your entity’s creation.
We don’t have a fancy name for it yet. But we think it will help you get enough clarity to help move you forward. with your process.
We’ve included a video tutorial, with a complete walkthrough of the framework, click more to gain access to that.
Here are some questions to think about along the way:
- What is my purpose? What do I believe it to be so far in life?
- What do I want it to be?
- What category did you fall into? Business, Arts & Entertainment, Non Profits and Services?
- Were you surprised or reassured with your category?
- Business: What do you believe is your value?
- Arts & Entertainment: What is your vision?
- Non Profit & Services: What impact are you looking to have?
- What can you create?
- Have you defined a wide pool of self-pleasing research?
- Where do this research suggest you should experiment within your own practice?
- When you sit back and reflect, in silence, what do you think? Where can you refine and improve?
- What is the product of this focused practice?
- What is next?
Use this to get some clarity about your creation. Again, we here at My Edge Media are creating tools to help leaders like you change the world!
Share with a friend! Subscribe to our email list.
Join our email list to get your My Edge Media updates delivered to your inbox.
And Comment below how you plan to turn you purpose into your business entity.
EDGE-ucational Media Company, LLC 12/2019